Benefit Connections    FAQ
Can I change my contributions to my HSA during the year?

Generally, if you make contributions through CITGO pre-tax deductions, you will not be subject to the “change in status” rules applicable to other qualified benefits. If this is the case, you will be able to make changes in your contributions by providing the applicable notice of change provided by your employer. If you do not contribute to your HSA through a cafeteria plan, you are free to start, stop, or modify your contributions at any time. You can now make changes to your HSA contribution amount through the Employee Self-Service Portal (ESS).