Benefit Connections    FAQ
How do I file for reimbursement if I use an out-of-network provider?

  • Visit or and obtain the non-network vision claim form. Complete claim form along with your itemized receipts.
  • You can also submit a copy of the itemized paid receipt(s) along with the primary insured’s member I.D. number), patients name, and date of birth to the following address:
UnitedHealthcare Vision
P.O. Box 30978
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Attention: Claims Department