Benefit Connections    FAQ
Can I rollover my 401(k) account from my previous employer?

You are permitted to roll over eligible pre-tax contributions from another 401(k) plan, 403(b) plan, governmental 457(b) retirement plan, eligible pre-tax contributions from a conduit Individual Retirement Account (rollover IRA), and certain non-conduit Individual Retirement Accounts (traditional IRAs, Simplified Employee Pension plans and “SIMPLE” IRA distributions made more than two years from the date you first participated in the SIMPLE IRA). A conduit IRA contains only money rolled over from an employer-sponsored retirement plan that has not been mixed with regular IRA contributions. Contact the Fidelity Retirement Line at 1-800-256-4015 to speak with a representative to complete this transaction. You should also consult a professional tax adviser or consultant.